Monday, June 21, 2010

Hobby #6 - Multi-tool Collection: The Medley

Checked the mailbox, and whadya know?




My package from the US of A is here!


Let's see what's inside..



Cool! My pair of Squirts.



Powder Pink & Inferno Red



Scissors, knife blade, nail file, cap lifer, several flat drivers, a phillips driver, and a pair of tweezers. Missing the kitchen sink though.



Red for me, Pink for the girlfriend


Rides nicely on my key-chain.



I love shiny new (multi)tools!


The Leatherman Squirt S4 is a real handy, keychain-sized multi-tool that could tackle most tasks at hand. "S4" stands for "Scissors, 4 external tools".


The other variant is the Squirt P4, "P4" as in "Pliers, 4 external tools". I opted for the scissors variant as I have two bigger-sized pliers to get a job done. I often overlooked how much a scissors is needed for specific jobs where even my scalpel-sharp knife blades won't..err, cut.


The Squirts came in Blue, Gray, Red, or Pink. I decided to take the Red for myself, and the Pink for my girlfriend. She likes the tool a lot, and quickly found many uses for it daily.


While I'm on the topic of multi-tools, I might as well show you the collection thus far:




Skeletool CX. Yessireebob, that's a real carbon fiber insert.



The Big, Bad Daddy - Charge TTi. Yup, Ti as in Titanium slabs on the handles.



The Medley: Exposed



The Medley: Lining Up for the Shot



Cheers~!

No comments: